About me - Jim moschoyiannis


As a director and part owner of a company I am responsible for all aspects of delivery of a number of projects as well as development of company policy and subsequent implementation & management of systems and controls of the construction process all along being responsible for industrial relations, human resources, contract administration, legal matters, insurance policy & management for the company.
I graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Building from the University of Melbourne. A registered Domestic & Commercial Building Practitioner, I have an experience of more than 30 years in the Construction Industry. I joined L.U. Simon back in 1983 as a project manager and have been associated with it ever since. I was promoted to the position of Construction Manager in 1990 & later appointed a Director of the Company in 1996.
Over the years I have been part of numerous construction projects, building apartments, sanctuaries, an International Freight Terminal, Commonwealth Games Village, airport hangars, condos and more.

Apart from work, I do enjoy spending time with my family and I am a foodie and love to try new cuisines from different places. Also a big fan of the Richmond Football club, I try to make it most of their games if possible.



Further contact details

Jim Moschoyiannis
Jim Moschoyiannis

Jim Moschoyiannis

Jim Moschoyiannis Jim Moschoyiannis Jim Moschoyiannis Jim Moschoyiannis Jim Moschoyiannis
Jim Moschoyiannis Jim Moschoyiannis Jim Moschoyiannis Jim Moschoyiannis Jim Moschoyiannis Jim Moschoyiannis Jim Moschoyiannis Jim Moschoyiannis Jim Moschoyiannis Jim Moschoyiannis Jim Moschoyiannis Jim Moschoyiannis Jim Moschoyiannis Jim Moschoyiannis Jim Moschoyiannis Jim Moschoyiannis Jim Moschoyiannis Jim Moschoyiannis Jim Moschoyiannis Jim Moschoyiannis Jim Moschoyiannis


Comments

Popular Posts